Whilst the forum was live, members contributed to a movie style database submitting their own personal movie, documentary and TV programmes/series recommendations in 80 pre-determined themes originally structured by Mary Magdalene and added to by me (Nicky).
Although the forum is now closed, the movie database remains active for people to continue submitting their contributions. If you wish to contribute to the database, you can watch this video demonstration (click HERE and skip to 4 minutes into the video) and/or read the below procedure carefully:
MOVIE CONTRIBUTION PROCEDURE
1) Please take time to read and understand Mary’s Instruction Thread on how to contribute to the movie database by clicking the link below:
Mary’s Movie Contribution Instructions & Theme Master List (opens in new window)
2) Send an email to Nicky using the below structure:
Movie Title: >>>WRITE THE MOVIE TITLE HERE<<<
IMDB: >>>COPY & PASTE URL ADDRESS OF YOUR MOVIE FROM THE INTERNET MOVIE DATABASE HERE<<<
Simply go to the IMDB website by clicking HERE and search for the movie using the website’s built in search bar and then copy & paste the URL into this part of your email.
Related Themes: >>>WRITE THE RELEVANT THEME(S) OF THE MOVIE HERE BY REFERRING TO MARY’S THEME MASTER LIST & INSTRUCTIONS<<<
Contributed By: >>>WRITE YOUR FULL NAME HERE<<<
3) If you wish to contribute multiple movies in one email, please use the structure outlined above in Step 2 for EACH new movie.
4) At the start of each month, I will add all movie contributions emailed to me during the previous month into the forum movie database, which can be accessed by following the below link:
Forum Movie Database (opens in new window)
5) If the above instructions are not followed correctly, your movie contribution WILL NOT be added to the database:
If this is the case, I will send you a short email response letting you know of this and invite you to re-submit your contribution.
I would like to thank you all for your contributions to the database which we are collectively growing here.
Hopefully, it will be a great resource for many people now and in the future!